WORK LIFE BALANCE
Work Life Balance, which is used very common now a days, does not mean an equal balance between the two. Trying to schedule equal number of hours for each one of your duties and personal activities is generally not rewarding and unrealistic in nature. Life is and must be more open-ended.
“Work life balance” is a very common thing that people are struggling with more and more now a days. Without balance –there are a lot of things that suffer viz. work, company. This program mainly deals with the whole person and all of the problems or issues that affect your daily life.
By doing this program, the participants will be able to…
- Better understand the principles of Work-life balance
- Develop better Time Management
- Plan career better
After completing this program, the participants will be better prepared to….
- Be assertive
- Manage time better
- Have better career through proper planning
- Managers: Operations, Purchasing, Sales, Marketing
- Team Leaders
- All the employees of the organization
- What is work-life balance?
- Factors for effective planning
- How to enjoy both professional and personal life
- Differentiating workplace and personal relations