Time is critical, and there's never enough of it. Time-Management is not that difficult as a concept, but rather it's hard to do it practically. It requires the investment of little time to organize and prioritize things. Since we as a whole get the same number of hours in a day, can anyone explain why some people accomplish a lot more than others? The answer lies in managing the time effectively. As you become more proficient and gain more knowledge as a professional, it's important to raise the personal productivity bar for yourself on a regular basis.. Your career and sense of satisfaction depend upon your ability to become more efficient in managing time. Good time management makes you are smart worker rather than hard worker, hence you accomplish much more in less span of time.
Practically speaking, you can't manage time, and in reality, Time-Management is nothing but self- management. It is a skill that takes time to develop and varies from person to person. Your old Time-Management habits are your greatest obstacles in achieving higher echelons of personal productivity. Prioritizing and scheduling your work is just a start to organize your time in a better way. Time-Management is about personal change.
It is important for you to continually improve your personal productivity, at the same time it's even more important to continually raise the productivity of your team. PACE “Time-Management” workshops will have all the ingredients that you need to take your quality of team work to the next level.
By doing this program, the participants will be able to…
- Assess your time management strengths & weaknesses
- Get rid of the barriers to your productivity
- Focus and staying in the zone
- Determine and managing priorities
After completing this program, the participants will be better prepared to….
- Increase your individual productivity, and commitment
- Have more effective communication at the workplace
- Do better teamwork
- Control and value both your time and life
- Understand the difference between urgent and Important
- Any aspiring manager
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Personnel in any position in an organization
- How to manage time properly?
- Prioritizing things
- Completing assigned tasks on time.