Surveys have shown that for the major part, employees are really good at what they do. Which is why they are hired, trained, and promoted. Most of them are SMEs (Subject matter experts). However, they face problems when they try to communicate their subject knowledge to others using a verbal medium. They probably carry rigorous training and experience in performing their job roles, but little or no training in successfully presenting their ideas to others.
Our Spoken English program focuses on enhancing the participants’ verbal communication ability. It is a functional program.
The objectives of this program are to develop the participants’:
- Verbal communication skills
- Grammar, lexis (vocabulary), and pronunciation
- Public speaking ability
- Confidence level pertaining to speaking in English
After completing this program, the participants will be better able to….
- Speak better English
- Frame simple sentences which have strong impact on others
- Improve their verbal communication
- Incorporate better pronunciation
- Communicate with more confidence
- Every level of the organization; but more suited to the entry and mid-level.(The program is customizable depending on the participants’ level, job roles, and English language capabilities)
1. Verbal Communication and its importance
2. Every day communication
3. Basic Grammar: The 8 parts of speech
4. Lexis (Vocabulary)