SELF – MOTIVATION FOR EXCELLENCE
Most highly effective people have aplomb, self-esteem and are highly motivated.
Self motivational is highly influential, most people at a workplace deal with stressful situations which are at the edge of their comfort zone. If we think of being worthless, then our quality of work will automatically go down, making ourselves believe that we are in fact fit for nothing.
By doing this program, the participants will be able to…
- Learn the art of setting good goals
- Develop a positive attitude towards all the challenges in life
- Look for opportunities for self- development
- Improve their time management skills
After completing this program, the participants will be better prepared to….
- Set high goals, which are realistic
- Take risks
- Actively seek for chances
- Be more diligent and resilient
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
- Vice Presidents
- Team Leaders
- What is self-motivation?
- Factors that affect self-motivation
- Risk management
- Success factors