RESULT ORIENTATION AND OBJECTIVE SETTING
Having an objective is a very specific step, a milestone, which will enable you to accomplish a goal in life. Setting objectives includes a process of research and decision making. Your knowledge is a crucial starting point in setting objectives.
This program provides the participants with the knowledge and skills required for setting objectives which are effective. It will support the delegates to have a stronghold on planning performance and development. Moreover, the knowledge gained in this workshop can be utilized in all situations where planning is essential. This course will also help the managers in their planning.
By doing this program, the participants will be able to…
- Consider and discuss the company’s rationale for setting objectives
- Practice objectives for themselves and others
- Moderate objectives in order to achieve better consistency
- Develop an effective action plan
After completing this program, the participants will be better prepared to….
- Feel more confident in choosing their goals and targets
- Get the best possible results from their own action as well as others
- Avoid all the perils and costs of having no goal of being directionless
- Smartly organize people and effectively prioritize duties
- Managers of all the departments
- Team Leaders
- Senior Executives
- Setting perfect targets
- How to start with the end in mind?
- Practicing best result oriented techniques
- Proper organizational management
- Putting your point across through story telling