INCREASING PERSONAL EFFECTIVENESS
Managing yourself has a direct impact on your personal effectiveness. Being self-aware, learning new techniques & skills and developing behavioral flexibility are all the important factors to improve your own performance. It means utilizing all your personal resources viz. Talents, skills, energy and time to enable you to achieve both work and life goals.
This program provided by PACE focuses mainly on different aspects of personal effectiveness such as interpersonal effectiveness, team work, carefully handling conflicts and accountability.
By doing this program, the participants will be able to…
- Get better at managing stress and undertaking responsibility
- Gain more self-confidence to increase their value both at work and home
- Develop different dimensions of personal effectiveness
- Able to learn how to develop a network of people
- Make human resource decisions
After completing this program, the participants will be better prepared to….
- Accept more responsibility at workplace
- Not lose focus when under pressure
- Recruit employees
- Create a trust system
- Steer meetings and interactions
- HR Managers
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Senior Executives
- How to have come what may attitude?
- Aplomb and its impact
- Effective decision making
- Building a network of people