INCREASING OPERATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS
The operational improvement outcomes have many a time been substantial. But still many organizations have failed to translate those gains into profit. Just improving the operational effectiveness will not necessarily provide a robust competitive edge because seldom are the best practices are sustainable. Once a company starts practicing a new best method, its competitors tend to copy it fast. The strategy is not about doing different things, but to do things differently, and this is the key to have competitive advantage.
The classes conducted by us helps the attendees to develop various facets of operational effectiveness viz. business etiquette, and interpersonal skills to name a few.
By doing this program, the participants will be able to…
- Improve productivity by becoming more effective in all the fields of work
- Pay heed to quality management
- Incorporate the global best practices
- Try and deliver values by becoming more efficient
After completing this program, the participants will be better prepared to….
- Convert improvements in operations into profits.
- Utilize the operational efficiency to have a competitive advantage
- Comprehend, and attain the best practices
- Do things differently to deliver values that are set
- Production Managers
- Operations Managers
- Team Leaders
- All those in leading positions in an organization
- Best practices for increasing productivity
- Quality management techniques
- Setting effective goals