Communication skills: Good language skills are very essential and also much sought after at the workplace. Especially it is noticed that employees who only have excellent technical skills fail to make progress because they lack language and soft skills which are integral.
Our English language enhancement training intervention is optimized and therefore we develop communication skills for each participants’ language foundation. Therefore we focus on all four language skills i.e LSRW (Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing) to ensure a healthy 360-degree language improvement.
- Especially we follow the CELTA methodology which is known to produce tremendous results.
- CELTA is an essential TEFL qualification that’s trusted by employers, language schools and governments around the world.
- Also it follows the ‘emulsion’ school of thought which advocates that the learners be engaged in activities and simulations where they need to communicate in English language only.
- First of all this learner-driven method puts the students in the spotlight and the trainer consequently monitors their progress. While ending each session with a detailed feedback – also referred to as ‘language analysis’.
- The USP of our English Language Enhancement training program is that we consequently fine-tune the actual ‘training intervention’ based on the results of our rigorous IELTS-styled pre-training assessment.
- The pre-training assessment gives us valuable insights into the assesses language skills. Therefore it in turn enables us to fine-tune the training content to cater to the communication needs of their participants’ job roles in the organisation.
- To know more about CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) and hence how the CELTA teaching methodology can add significant value to the learners, please visit http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/teaching-english/teaching-qualifications/celta/
The objectives of this program are to develop the participants’:
- Language skills: LSRW (Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing)
- Grammar, lexis (vocabulary), and pronunciation
- Public speaking ability
- Confidence level pertaining to using English language
- English language comprehension
- Listening skills (American, Australian, British, and neutral accents)
After completing this program, the participants will be better able to….
- Express themselves efficiently in personal or professional conversations.
- Improve their networking and client/customer engagement skills
- Effectively use all the four skills of language i.e. Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing to the best of their ability.
- Improve their work performance.
- Communicate more confidently
- Deliver presentations in a far better way
- Every level of the organization:
(The program is customizable depending on the participants’ level, job roles, and English language capabilities)
- Receptive skills (L, R – Listening, Reading)
- Productive skills (S, W – Speaking, Writing)
- Grammar (MFP – Meaning, Form, Pronunciation)
- Lexis (Vocabulary)