It is often remarked that the only thing constant is change. Given the level of competitiveness and the pace of change today, leading change has become a core leadership competency and the ability of organizations to learn, grow, adapt and change has become a core organizational capability. Change management is a structured approach for ensuring that changes are thoroughly and smoothly implemented, and that the lasting benefits of change are achieved.
It is crucial to understand that ‘change’ doesn’t happen in isolation. It impacts everything and everyone around it. The impact could range anywhere from very negative to very positive and the impact could change over time. Hence it is very important to ‘manage’ change. Managing change has become the “holy grail” in seeking the final component of successfully managing strategy, process, people and culture in most modern organizations. Managing change well is a continuous and ongoing process.
In this program the learners will understand how to communicate the reason for change; creating a buy-in from the stakeholders impacted; identifying and empowering ‘change champions’; and use ‘the change curve’ model to accentuate change management.
- Understand the internal and external stakeholders effected by change
- Learn the change curve model
- How to convince people that change is necessary
- Communicate the benefits of change
- Building on the gains of change
- Handling roadblocks to change management with ease
- Work with a long-term view of change management
- Use leadership skills to champion change
- Link ideas and solutions to an overall vision
- Build on the change
- Lead powerful organizational development initiatives
- C-Suite leaders
- Top management