Fortunately, Business English is one of the easiest languages to learn as compared to most other languages because at a local level, most people are exposed to Business English in one way or another. The English language acts as a bridge between two people with different mother tongues not just in India but internationally as well. Take the example of United States of America, United Kingdom, Australia etc. and other prosperous countries with excellent employment opportunities. Business English is their official language and as such it is the case with many other western countries as well.
At P.A.C.E™ in addition to many corporate training programs we offer, we have an exclusive ‘Business English’ course which you can take to strengthen your foundations in the language. Business English is a step above spoken English where we touch base with the core fundamentals of English language whilst simultaneously teaching you to readily implement English in regular business usage. We deliver Business English in one month. This course comes highly recommended to those students who feel their language skills are holding them back or those who want to start from basics and improve their foundation of the English language.
Reasons to Learn Business English
There are many reasons to learn English, but because it is one of the most difficult languages to learn it is important to focus on exactly why it is you want to learn English. Here we will look at ten great reasons why English is so important. Post this list somewhere you can see it and it will motivate you to keep going even when you are tired of trying to figure out which witch is which!
- English is the most commonly used language among foreign language speakers. Throughout the world, when people with different languages come together they commonly use English to communicate.
- Why learn English when it is so difficult? Well, knowing English will make you bilingual and more employable in every country in the world.
- Another reason why English is so important is that it is the language of science. To excel in science you need to know English.
Who should attend?
- Anyone looking to improve their English
- Those who need to speak English at work frequently
What you’ll learn:
- Spoken English
- Writing effectively